The Millennial Generation does not want direct mail from your nonprofit, nor do they want generic communications. To get to these early donors, 84% of which donate or want to donate online, you’ll need to earn it through transformative content that effectively tells the story of your cause.
In this webinar learn how to utilize inbound marketing techniques to attract Millennial donors who live on their smartphones, and to how incentivize their giving to your fundraising efforts.
- Myths and Facts About Millennial Donors
- Strategies to attract more Millennials to your site
- Tactics to improve online relevancy for increased donations and donor retention
Join this free webinar to learn more about social media, and how you can use social media tools to increase your volunteer engagement and expand your volunteer recruitment.
Volunteer engagement is changing. What do you need to know about social media as a volunteer program manager? How can you use social media to promote your volunteer opportunities and recruit volunteers? This webinar will offer an introduction to including social media in your volunteer recruitment and retention plans. You'll see examples of Twitter, Facebook and YouTube pages, as well as blogs that other nonprofits have successfully used to draw attention to their organizations and volunteer opportunities.
You'll also learn about the social media tools available as part of your VolunteerMatch account that can help you promote your volunteer opportunity on other social networking sites.
VolunteerMatch is here to help make it easy for you to recruit volunteers, manage existing volunteers, and promote your organization.
- What social media is and why it matters
- How to use social media to recruit and engage volunteers
- The Do’s and Don’ts of managing social media tools
- Where to go to get resources and help
Learn how to build relationships with foundation prospects and prepare for calls and meetings with funders.
From initial contact to getting funded, following field-tested best practices will increase your chances of getting the grant.
This class will teach you how to:
- Initiate contact with potential funders
- Plan calls and meetings, including site visits
- Effectively communicate with funders during the grant process
Social Media for Nonprofits and Eventbrite is presenting a FREE workshop offering clear strategies, tactics, and resources for using social media to ensure the success of nonprofit fundraising events. If your nonprofit is planning an upcoming gala or fundraiser, this webinar is not to be missed!
Join industry experts for straight talk and helpful tools for posting and promoting your upcoming event; learn how to use Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to maximize the success of your fundraisers; and find out how free scheduling, analysis, and optimization tools can help you save tons of time and work smarter, not harder.
Sign up now for this FREE, interactive workshop and learn how to harness the power of social media to drive results in the real world!
- The best times of day to post your messages to social media outlets and to send out emails.
- When to post your upcoming event to maximize attendance, and a clear step-by-step breakdown of how to create events on all the major social networks- Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn- and leverage them to drive attendance.
- How to use free tools to analyze how people are finding out about your events so you can focus on the partnerships and marketing efforts that matter.
- Tips for harnessing the time-saving potential of scheduling tools, so you can tee up your messages and posts in advance and have your campaign ready before it even goes live.
- Actionable insights on how to increase event turnout and donations by making it easy for people who already signed up to spread the word via shares and tweets, and for those unable to attend to donate.
- Tips for “socializing” your event with live Twitter feeds, custom hashtags, and more.
- How to use free tools to keep the experience going after your event ends, including sharing photos, stories, and highlights.
As you expand the tools you use to communication online and off and staff's roles change, how do you ensure you're all speaking with one voice?
Based on Sarah Durham's book Brandraising: How Nonprofits Raise Visibility and Money Through Smart Communications, this webinar will help you apply Brandraising concepts to improve your program's communications, and make sure they make sense with other aspects of your organization's communications, too.
Improving Donor Retention: How Creative Thank You’s and Cultivating an Attitude of Gratitude Can Boost Fundraising
Most nonprofits are leaking donors like crazy. They acquire; they don’t retain. On average folks lose 7 out of 10 donors after the first gift. Why? If your answer to any of the following is “true”, this webinar will help you: (1) I spend more time and resources acquiring donors than thanking them; (2) I treat acknowledgement as an afterthought; (3) I don’t think donors care that much about when and how they’re thanked after they give.
While donors want to change the world with their gifts, most want something else too. It’s intangible, but it’s important. And if you won’t give it to them, someone else will. The important social acknowledgement and identity reinforcement that comes from a heartfelt, thoughtful thank you cannot be underestimated. Truly, how and when you thank your donors can make or break your entire fundraising program.
A great thank you program can increase the lifetime value of your donor base by 200%!
It’s not hard to do, but most of us simply don’t put much zip into our donor acknowledgment programs. If this sounds like you and your nonprofit, it’s time to show your awesome donors some awesome you!
- Concrete creative thank you ideas – the tried-and-true and the dare-to-try!
- How to effectively use donor thank you’s to build long-lasting relationships.
- Critical capabilities of transformational leaders.
- When to use technology, and when not to.
- How to move from a transactional to a transformational donor acknowledgment plan.
- BONUS: How cultivating an attitude of gratitude is good for you personally.
Gain an introduction to the world of foundation fundraising.
Are you a representative of a nonprofit organization?
Are you new to fundraising?
Do you want to learn how the funding research process works, and what tools and resources are available?
Learn how to become a better grantseeker! In this class we will cover: what you need to have in place before you seek a grant; the world of grantmakers; the grantseeking process; and available tools and resources.
A webinar providing library marketing strategies that build awareness, grow your audience, and establish your library as an authoritative source and a definitive provider of services for the community.
You built it and promoted it, but they didn’t come? Libraries can learn from marketing strategies that for-profit organizations use. Get beyond the one-off approach to promotion. Explore how to build "ambient awareness," establishing your library as an authoritative source and a definitive provider of services for the community. Learn how to use social media not only for communication, but as a tool to monitor and document the impact of the library. Get your whole team on board to tell the library’s convincing story of its impact on your community.
How successful are your email marketing campaigns?
Are you still creating emails the same way you were years ago?
Does your email marketing consist of a monthly newsletter that few people actually read?
Most nonprofits are using email to reach out, inform and solicit their supporters in some manner. However, many nonprofits are not fully utilizing the medium to maximize their results. If you feel your email marketing could use a little help or want to take it to the next level, this webinar is exactly what you need.
In this jam-packed webinar we will highlight a number of successful tactics and strategies you can start using immediately to increase your efforts, including:
- How to build your email list
- How to write subject lines that get emails opened
- The power of storytelling via email
- How to write email content today – it is different than it used to be!
- A better understanding of email marketing best practices
- How to apply these best practices in your organization
- Actionable email strategies you can begin using today
Learn a basic planning process for diversifying your organization’s support.
A successful nonprofit organization has diversified funding streams. If your organization has never developed a fundraising plan or calendar, this session is for you. It provides an overview of the process of strategically thinking through the components of a fundraising plan. You'll learn how to:
- Conduct an assets inventory
- Develop a case statement
- Identify funding partners
- Prepare a fundraising plan and calendar