A New Era in Nonprofit Marketing: Why Winging It with Social Media No Longer Works
If you’ve dipped your toe in the social media waters, do you wonder why you aren’t reaching more people or raising more dollars? If you haven’t yet begun, have you considered what social media marketing might do to help you reach – or not reach — your goals? This webinar will explore why winging it no longer works in 2013 (e.g., putting up a page and sporadically begging for ‘likes’ and ‘follows’) and help you dive gracefully into the deep end. Plus, we’ll discuss the resources needed to achieve success and how to measure the return on your investment and engagement.
This webinar is designed to answer these questions:
- Why should I invest more resources in social media?
- How can I get the rest of my organization on board?.
- How do I integrate my social media plan with my other fundraising and marketing strategies?
- Beyond securing ‘likes’ and ‘follows’ what should I be doing to inspire action?
- What resources do I need, and how do I find them?
- How do I measure return on investment? What will success look like?