Leveraging Social Media for Nonprofit Fundraising Events
Social Media for Nonprofits and Eventbrite is presenting a FREE workshop offering clear strategies, tactics, and resources for using social media to ensure the success of nonprofit fundraising events. If your nonprofit is planning an upcoming gala or fundraiser, this webinar is not to be missed!
Join industry experts for straight talk and helpful tools for posting and promoting your upcoming event; learn how to use Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to maximize the success of your fundraisers; and find out how free scheduling, analysis, and optimization tools can help you save tons of time and work smarter, not harder.
Sign up now for this FREE, interactive workshop and learn how to harness the power of social media to drive results in the real world!
- The best times of day to post your messages to social media outlets and to send out emails.
- When to post your upcoming event to maximize attendance, and a clear step-by-step breakdown of how to create events on all the major social networks- Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn- and leverage them to drive attendance.
- How to use free tools to analyze how people are finding out about your events so you can focus on the partnerships and marketing efforts that matter.
- Tips for harnessing the time-saving potential of scheduling tools, so you can tee up your messages and posts in advance and have your campaign ready before it even goes live.
- Actionable insights on how to increase event turnout and donations by making it easy for people who already signed up to spread the word via shares and tweets, and for those unable to attend to donate.
- Tips for “socializing” your event with live Twitter feeds, custom hashtags, and more.
- How to use free tools to keep the experience going after your event ends, including sharing photos, stories, and highlights.