How Leaders Build Virtual Trust and Influence
Creating Trust and Trustworthiness in Virtual Relationships
Increasingly, managers lead teams that are part global, distributed, or virtual. Yet, traditional management best practices are based on high-touch, in-person techniques.
How do virtual managers build trust, engagement and influence without being physically present?
In this webcast, leadership development experts Charles H. Green and Kristi Hedges, explore how successful leaders are using influence best practices in creative and unique ways suited for managing in a virtual environment. You’ll hear “from the trenches” perspectives that explain common issues in leading virtual teams with concrete advice for solving the problems that arise from them.
As virtual management becomes the new normal, this webcast equips you with practical tools to be a trusted, present leader in any environment.
What You Will Learn
- The foundational components of trust and presence for any leader—virtual, remote or in-person
- Strategies to gain commitment and buy-in for ideas remotely
- How to increase trust and cohesion among team members who rarely see each other in person
- Ways to overcome conflict, resistance, and accountability challenges
- Techniques for establishing leadership presence without being physically present
While attending this program is FREE, reservations are required.